- Led product design on Taboola's publisher-focused analytics tools (Newsroom) that assisted editorial teams at large publishers, such as Oath/AOL, NBC, New York Daily News, by providing performance insights, metrics and recommended actions on their stories in real-time.
- Established a design process for the engineering team with a style guide and component library to guide them on future Newsroom initiatives.
- Part of a multidisciplinary product design team that designed and launched Fullscreen's video streaming service serving original content catered to young adults.
- Redesigned the Fullscreen apply process (Fullscreen Go) from the ground up, an automated partner sign-up app that allows YouTube creators to formally partner with Fullscreen.
- As the Sass/CSS front-end specialist, I designed and built the UI component library and style guide for Fullscreen's web based products including Creator Platform and Fullscreen.com.
- Assisted the engineering team as liaison to the product design team and bridged the communication gap between the designers and engineering team to work out issues in the product development cycle.
- A member of a small product design team, I helped defined, designed, and build the front-end of Fullscreen's internal tools used to manage content creators and contracts and other design initiatives.
- Led the front-end design and architecture of the of the component library for Creator Platform.
Designer & Front-End Developer
- Led product design on new features for high-traffic multi-faceted e-commerce website Goldstar.com.
- Conceptualized and designed a iOS app called This Weekend, a simplified version of Goldstar with a curated list of events.
- Refactored the front-end code to make use of Sass and modern front-end practices, meeting our success criteria by decreasing loading times on virtually all pages with a variety of front-end and back-end optimizations.
- Defined the user experience and uster interface of textPlus, a WiFi texting app on iOS, Android, and Blackberry, while developing a modular design system that worked across mobile platforms.
For my full work history, check out my LinkedIn profile